Term & Condition
Terma & Syarat
6. No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Famaxchange web site or services, you shall not use the Famaxchange web site or services:
- for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notice
- in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Famaxchange web site or services or the networks(s) connected to any Famaxchange web site or services
- interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Famaxchange web site or services
- to gain unauthorised access to any Famaxchange web site or services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Famaxchange web site or services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
7. Trade Marks
FAMA and Famaxchange logos are proprietary marks of FAMA. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of these marks or "FAMA" or "Famaxchange" names without the prior written consent of FAMA except to identify the product or services of FAMA.
You shall not use any of the marks in any manner that disparages or discredits FAMA or Famaxchange.All other marks or service names appeared on Famaxchange web site or services belong to the respective owners or operators.
All content on this web site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software; any improvement or modifications to such content; and any derivative works based on the foregoing is the property of FAMA or its licensors or affiliate and is protected by copyright, other intellectual property laws and international treaty provisions.The collection, arrangement and assembly of content on this site are the exclusive property of FAMA and are likewise protected by copyright, other intellectual property laws and international treaty provisions.
9. Use Of Software
You may download, install and/or use software and accompanying documentation available via this web site only pursuant to the terms of a software license agreement between you and FAMA. Prior to installing or using the software, you must read the applicable license and indicate your agreement to its terms.
10. Use of Web Site Information
You may download, view, copy and print information, documents and materialsother software and accompanying documentation from this web site (i) solely for personal, informational, non-legal and non-commercial purposes; and (ii) provided that neither the materials, nor any proprietary notices therein, are modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, reproduce, copy, duplicate, print, display, perform, republish, self-license, post, broadcast, transmit, redeliver using "framing" technology, otherwise distribute, or commercially exploit any information or material comprising or available via this web site, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of FAMA.