RAW COFFEE BEANS IMPORT QUOTA PERMIT
Custom Regulation (Import Prohibition), 1998
Fama Scope Of Authority
- Import Quota Issuance
- Approved Permit (AP) Import - JK69 Form
A year or more, according to offer letter.
Application Terms And Conditions
- Applicants must own a registered company.
- Applicants must has its own plant for coffee processing
- Applied quantity (quota) cannot be more than plant capacity.
- Form sent to FAMA office will be verified to ensure only completed forms is received.
- Processing fee is RM200.00 for every application to be brought to Agriculture Produce Import/Export License Administration Committee Meeting
Methods Of Application
Obtain Import Quota Application (New/Supplementary),that is AP1 Form (Amendment 2004), from any FAMA State Offices, or Grading and Controlling Department, FAMA Headquarters at RM5.00. The below documents must be submitted:
- Copies of current business information from Commissioner of Companies Malaysia SSM.
- Copy of applicants Identity Certificate
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Facilities / Equipment and Business Record:
- Copy of Ownership Registration / Vehicle Grant
- Copy of Vehicle Lease Agreement
- Copy of business premise / plant Ownership Registration/Grant (Factory)
- Copy of Business premise lease
- Copy of KWSP / PERKESO statement (3 years)
- Copy of audited Business / Company Report
- Copy of Income Tax Statement for the last 3 years
- Profit/Loss Statement for the previous month
- Supply Information:
- Copy of Supply Confirmation Letter / Agreement Letter
- Copy of Sale Agreement Statement (3 months)
- Sale Information
- Copy of Sale Agreement Contract (3 months)
- Supporting Document / Letter (if any)
- Supporting Document / Letter from Department / Agency / Association
- Send completed AP1 Form to:
Lembaga Pemasaran Pertanian Persekutuan
Bangunan FAMA Point
Lot 17304, Jalan Persiaran Satu,
Bandar Baru Selayang
68100 Batu Caves
Import License Application Process (AP)
Import Permit Validity
- Raw Coffee Beans Importer Quota holder need to apply approved permit (AP) electronically (E-permit).
- Once FAMA has approved the application and recognized by the Customs electronically, quota owner must print JK69 Form and bring the forms selected FAMA offices, that is FAMA Headquarters or FAMA State Office in Johor, Pulau Pinang, Kelantan, Sabah and Sarawak for endorsement. For container import, applicants must enclose Commercial Invoice and/or Bill of Loading of the container.
- A fee of RM30 (pre-paid) would be charged for every approved permit.
According to month or the period stated in the permit.
Application For Additional Quota
The method to apply for Additional Quota to import raw coffee beans is the same process as new application.